Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hallejulah!: Controversial U.S. church group stopped at border...

Read the National Post article here...

It's interesting to see a religious extremist group shut out of the country by Public Safety Minister Stockwell Day.

This is a victory over despicable, hysterical hatred. Keep your poison south of the border, please...

************ UPDATE

Sadly, some of that poison did make it north of the border, the wackos claim.

My friend Warren Kinsella has a great post today about this issue. I completely agree with him when he asks what Ezra Levant and other Canadian "members of the lunatic, absolutist "free speech" league...Rex Murphy? Mark Steyn? The National Post? Macleans?" think of this. I'd like to know too.

2 comments:

Deb Prothero said...

I really hope that their other group doesn't get through surreptiously at another border point. I think people in Winnipeg still need to be ready to protect the family from these cultish morons.

Matt Guerin said...

I hope so, too, Deb. They are sadists, it seems to me. Quite anti-Christian in most ways...