Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My film heads to San Diego!

My apologies. I've been so busy that blogging has fallen by the way side the last two weeks.

There have been a few issues tempting me to write, but I've had too much going on lately with work, script-writing and Thanksgiving to find the time or the energy. I hope to be back on my blogging feet soon, but that might have to wait for a little while longer.

My short film, The Golden Pin, is heading to San Diego, CA for an official screening in the San Diego Asian Film Festival this Sat Oct 17th. The whole team is going to support it, including myself, and I can't wait.

Perhaps I'll find the time to do a little blogging from down south...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations. As someone exploring his creative aspirations for the first time in a life of varied but much more traditional pursuits, it has been exciting to hear and see the evolution of your own efforts, and its success.

Have funny in sunny San Diego ;).

Matt Guerin said...

Thanks, Joseph. Yes it's brutally hard sometimes to break in and follow your creative pursuits. But one must always follow their heart as best they can. I'm lucky to have found some good and talented people with whom to work.